SSF2 Beta update v1.2.2 just went live on our games page!
Here’s a quick rundown of the notable changes for this month’s release:
- All-Star mode added
- New Stage: Thousand Sunny
- New Items: Medusa Head, Item Bag
- Updated food item sprites
- Simon’s Final Smash added
- New Costumes: Pikachu and Bandana Dee
- New character trail effects added to various attacks
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and balancing
As you can see we’re still not quite there yet on final smashes, but we’re working hard to get them all up to our quality standards as soon as possible. Expect more to come in July’s patch, courtesy of our every-other-month Rotation Release Cycle this year!
Also in case you didn’t know yet, subscribers to the MG Insiders newsletter had access to v1.2.2 a day before everyone else. Interested? Follow the links below for more details!